Once you've moved, your local utility will determine your last date of service with CleanChoice Energy. Your electric supply will be provided by CleanChoice Energy until your last date of service. Once you have settled into your new home, give us a call at 1-888-444-9452. We can help determine if you live in an area where we provide service and can get you enrolled at your new address.
What happens if I move?
Billing & Support
- What do I do if I signed up for service, but CleanChoice Energy hasn't appeared on my bill?
- Why have I not received my first bill?
- Who do I call if I have a question about my bill or contract?
- Where do I send my payments?
- What if I cannot pay my bill?
- What happens if I move?
- Can I change my payment due date?
- Does CleanChoice Energy offer budget billing?
- Can I choose when my meter is read?
- Do you provide net-metering services for customers with on-site generation?